- Free admission to the PERMANENT COLLECTIONS of the five museums: you show your membership card at the ticket counter and receive a free entrance ticket
- free audio guide when you visit the PERMANENT COLLECTIONS
- free admission to the TEMPORARY EXHIBITIONS by simply showing your membership card : no reservation, no queuing
- separate guided tours of the TEMPORARY EXHIBITIONS after opening hours
- free home delivery of the quarterly «
Agenda et la Lettre aux Amis »
- reduced rates for guided tours, conferences, workshops and other paying Museum activities
- participation in the exclusive visits, excursions and trips
- 10% discount in the MUSEUMSHOP and on the temporary exhibitions catalogues published by the Museum
all the preceding benefits as well as :
a 25%, instead of10% discount on the catalogues
a personal invitation for the « vernissage » of temporary exhibitions
free admission for one guest to the collections of old and modern art
attendance and voting rights at the Members’ General Assembly
Full Members who make a donation of at least 150€ in addition to their membership fee are considered to be Patrons. The list of Patrons is published once a year in the “ Lettre aux Amis”.
The Friends’ association welcomes all donations, whatever the amount.
It delivers a tax deduction certificate for gifts within the legal limits of minimum 30€ and maximum 331.200€. The membership fee cannot be considered as a donation.