Yoga at the museum! Relax amidst Gao Xingjian's art
The six monumental paintings especially created for this room by Gao Xingjian will become the backdrop of monthly yoga sessions!
The yoga sessions – in English – are accessible for everyone (beginners or advanced), over 18y. The teacher, Laia Puig Escandell, is a yoga professional who bases her classes on the key points of the “Sivananda” holistic system: proper exercise, breathing and relaxation as well as positive thinking and meditation.
Schedule: 2 Fridays a month
January 2016: 15 & 29
February: 19 & 26
March: 4 & 18
April: 22 & 29
May: 13 & 20 & 27
June: 3 & 17
- Come to class in comfortable clothing (no jeans!); no possibility to change clothes on location
- Yoga mats are provided by us
- No telephones or shoes allowed in the room. There are free lockers at your disposal at the entrance of the museum
- Do not eat immediately before the yoga
- If you have a medical condition, please check with your doctor if it's ok to practice yoga. Or send an e-mail to the teacher
Yoga session from 12h15-13h15. Come 10 minutes early to store your belongings. No one allowed in once the class has started.
Bernheim room (end of the Forum on your left)
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
Rue de la Régence 3, 1000 Brussels
€ 8 per session (€ 6 for 18-26 years/ Friends of the Museum)
Max. 25 participants