Yoga at the Museum! Meditate amidst Thierry De Cordier's art
Belgian artist Thierry De Cordier's “Iconotextures” have become the new backdrop of our yoga sessions. Join us for the two last sessions before the exhibition ends!
The yoga sessions – in English – are accessible for everyone (beginners or advanced), over 18y. The teacher, Laia Puig Escandell, is a yoga professional who bases her classes on the key points of the “Sivananda” holistic system: proper exercise, breathing and relaxation as well as positive thinking and meditation.
13 & 20 January at 12:15
- Come to class in comfortable clothing (no jeans!); no possibility to change clothes on location
- Yoga mats are provided by us
- No telephones or shoes allowed in the room. There are free lockers at your disposal at the entrance of the museum
- Do not eat immediately before the yoga. Drinking in the museum space is forbidden.
- If you have a medical condition, please check with your doctor if it's ok to practice yoga. Or send an e-mail to the teacher
Yoga session from 12h15-13h15. Come 10 minutes early to store your belongings. No one allowed in once the class has started.
Bernheim room (end of the Forum on your left)
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
Rue de la Régence 3, 1000 Brussels
€ 8 per session (€ 6 for 18-26 years/ Friends of the Museum)
Max. 25 participants
Only online reservation here
Online tickets will be available one month before the session.