Protection of Personal Data
The RMFAB are committed to processing personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) which entered in force on 25 may 2018.
In particular, this means that:
- Personal data are recorded and processed for the purpose of:
- delivering a service or performing a contract (ex. online ticket)
- providing information about the functioning, the services, the offer and the future activities of the Museums (ex. newsletter)
- statistical analysis, historical research and archiving in the public interest (ex. visitor numbers)
- Data will not be stored longer than necessary
- Data will not be shared with third parties
- Users can always request access, correction and deletion of their data
- Technical and organisational security measures are in place to protect the data against unauthorized processing or accidental loss.
All questions in this regard can be addressed to email@example.com.
Unless otherwise labelled, all the images used on this website or on the online catalogue FABRITIUS come from the collections of the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium (Brussels). The RMFAB have tried to locate and inform the copyright holders. If you nevertheless believe that a copyright statement is incorrect or incomplete or if you have any comments in connection with the publication of certain personal data, please feel free to contact us.
If image material is reproduced, rights to which are held by the Museums (reproduction right), written permission must be requested from the Museums and the costs of use paid.
Reproductions of works of art belonging to the RMFAB collections, should carry the following Copyright:
© Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Brussels
Where the artist is alive or has been dead less than seventy years ago, the artist, his heirs or his legal representatives may assert rights to the reproduction of the artwork (copyright). To settle any attendant fee, the applicant must himself contact the relevant party or management companies such as SABAM or SOFAM.
Content: The Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Brussels
Design & development: Typi Design, Brussels