Take a stroll, get some fresh air, go around the block... at the museum.
WHAT CAN I SEE/ DO AT THE ROYAL MUSEUMS OF FINE ARTS OF BELGIUM?
- Participate in our inspiring activities
- The library, the Archives of the RMFAB and the Archives of Contemporary Art in Belgium are accessible by appointment with limited service.
HOW DO I BUY A TICKET?
We kindly ask visitors to buy their tickets online (especially on weekends) to ensure a comfortable visit.
In case you can't buy tickets online, please contact our reservation desk to complete your booking via mail or phone (+32 (0)2 508 33 33) [mon - fri; 9:30 > 16:00].
which MEASURES are applicable?
- Respect physical distancing (1,5m)
- Wearing a mouth mask is recommended (but not mandatory)
- Covid Safe Ticket (CST) is NOT required
In addition to these special measures, our visitor regulations continue to apply.
NB: Lockers, restrooms and other sensitive areas (handles, doors) are regularly disinfected.
Can I book a guided tour?
YES. Discover our large offer of guided tours.
DOES THE MUSEUM RECEIVE VISITORS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY?
Yes, the museum also welcomes visitors with reduced mobility.
- You can use the entrance Regentschapsstraat 1A (please call here).
- It is possible to borrow a wheelchair on site. These are always fully disinfected after each use.
- If you would like to inform us about your visit in advance, you can do so via email@example.com